Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyclone is clearing customs. Doesn't mean it will be available tomorrow or something but it's well on its way and should be here soon.

As to the scooters I'm not sure, probably longer.

Comment

Any plans to re-stock Lekkie Bling Rings for the BBS02? Im interested in a 36T and a 42T in black.

Comment

Yes we will be restocking that, not sure on the specific date though.

Comment

52v 30Q Mighty Mini - when will they be in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            You would want to ask Eric that, I don't make those sort of decisions..

• xcnick
            xcnick commented
            Editing a comment
            Eric? extra characters

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Eric Hicks the founder of Luna. You could probably ask him on facebook, via the forum private messenger etc. Probably will take a significant time to hear back but he's the guy to ask about making major changes to battery design. At the moment we are focused on different production goals with regards to batteries though so no promises.

Any chance of the giant stance bbshd large frame pre-built bikes coming back? Thanks

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe. Looks like we might still have one of the 2017 Stance 1 frames in large blue/green, I could ask about it if you're interested.

• MrScience101
            MrScience101 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I would be thank you for letting me know. I sent you a pm. Thanks again.

Are you planning on restocking programming cable?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be restocked soon, 1-2 weeks.

Will you be restocking the 52v 6 or 7 ah batteries again soon?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes the mini batteries will be restocked within a couple weeks or so.

How about the Sondors Mud Flap/generic fat tire fenders?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes we will be restocking the sondors fenders as well but this will probably take a bit longer because sondors slightly changed the frame so we needed to make alterations to the fenders so it fits the latest frames.

Looks like all four versions of the dolphin battery packs (48v/52v + 11.5ah/13.5ah) are out of stock. Any plans to restock them?

Edit: I'd also be interested to know if there are plans to restock the carbon shark batteries as well. All four versions are out of stock for them as well.
          Last edited by hbgb; 11-27-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Not too sure if we will be restocking that. If so it would probably be a while, at the moment we are focused on rolling out other new products.

Will you stock the Lekkie 42T in black? I was hoping for no bling (red).
          Luna's product description says it has an 18.3mm offset, but in EB's comparison guide for chainrings it was measured at 20.4. Which is correct?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, we will be restocking that. The option is currently hidden but it is a product we carry when we have it.
            I would have to know which listing you are looking at whether bbs02 or bbshd to compare, as well as where you are reading 20.4

• Poco Askew
            Poco Askew commented
            Editing a comment
            I am looking at the BBSHD version of the Lekkie 42T in both places. 20.4mm offset is what is given here on the forum in the "BBSHD Chainring Offset Guide" that compares all the usual options.
            Thanks!

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            That graphic was done by Lekkie. Possibly they measure offset differently, such as from the outside face. I cannot promise it will be one or the other, but it should be somewhere round ~19

is luna still going to carry the 52v 24ah triangle or is the 28ah taking it's place

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably will be restocked but it will likely take a couple months.

I see the 52V GA cell, 24aH triangle pack is now back in stock. Will Luna be getting more of the 20aH PF triangles anytime soon?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            The 24ga? There's only one left, most of it's already sold out. But yes we'll be restocking triangles, though I think big batch of hardcases are next up to be restocked so it'll be after that.

I visited Luna and saw the Alite 500 Plus...want to order for my wife, when will it be introduced....size small?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't have info on unreleased products sorry. The Alite 500+ in our blog was just a test build, and not necessarily part of our lineup.

Any ETA for the Luna Super Scooter? Looking to buy one ASAP

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
            HIGHVOLTAGE commented
            Editing a comment
            Super Scooter is not expected to return anytime soon. Sorry.

When will the 52v 13.5ah Shark Pack and BBSXX Custom Luna Triangle Mounting Plate (4mm) be back in stock?

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, likely a few weeks on shark, give or take. We just did a big restock of triangle packs so hardcase is probably next.
            As to the pf41 mount plate it will probably be a while unfortunately, could be months. It's not really necessary if you have a pf41 bb shell though, you only need the adapter.
            https://lunacycle.com/pf41-bb-adapte...mm-120mm-73mm/
            Even if the standard black triangle bracket slipped for some reason you could always use the bsb-1 or bsbf-1 which is better than the plate
        Working...
        X