• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Between 3-6 weeks from now

• Dtoosaucyy
    replied
    When will the pedal kit for the sur ron be available. ?

Leave a comment:

• Leon S. Kennedy
    replied
    When do you expect the Luna Cycle Apollo to be available? Thanks for any information.

Leave a comment:

• MoneyPit
    commented on 's reply
    Kewl I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thx!

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    They are sea shipped from China, and that was a while ago. I can't imagine it being longer than another week or two

• MoneyPit
    replied
    Looking for a 100mm BBSHD bare motor. A week ago you said about a week on the 69-73. :-) Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Likely within a week

• TomNH
    replied
    When do you expect to get the 68mm-73mm width BBSHD back in stock?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    added a few back to inventory last week after doing an inventory count, if you missed out not sure what to tell you. Probably will be a while before more, maybe several weeks

• Gustesta
    replied
    Please, any estimates on the X1 medium size?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely. Just waiting for parts

• Zale Schuster
    replied
    When will Luna offer the Electronic Throttle for the Sur Ron ??

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Wolf is still in production. Thank you for the feedback.

• Cavi
    commented on 's reply
    please tell me that at lease the full size Wolf will keep being made?? Honestly I do not understand the logic of stopping this battery, there are alot of people building bikes that need a small battery, and you do seem to sell all of them that you build. Seems to me that means you are pushing clients to other vendors and loosing money. If you guys made the decision to move your shop but in the process cut the amount of products you offer, then I would consider finding a third party to make the battery, on that same note, the metal magnet mounting plate for the wolf battery, same thing, you get them in stock then they are only in stock for a couple of weeks then they are out of stock for months. Again, you are loosing money, farm it out.......... happy clients and more money in your pockets.....
    Last edited by Cavi; 05-24-2020, 01:39 PM.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    We can't just do a small shipment, the entire battery factory was just moved and making more would require setting up new production line at the new location. While I personally think that there is good demand for this battery, there are other logistical reasons as well for not having it in stock possibly ever again. That said, it is not officially discontinued, just that it will be a long time if ever
Working...
X