• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I can notify you once large is restocked if you like

• Brian99
    replied
    That's good news. It sounds like next year. Maybe I have to be patient enough to wait until Feb. or Mar.? It's a big purchase for me, so I want to get it right the first time. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm not too sure. They are in production so it could be anywhere from a couple weeks to several weeks.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah all of the other size large have sold out already unfortunately. Sorry it will probably be several weeks at least before we have more size large.

• Brian99
    replied
    X1 Enduro large frame availability. When might I be able to order a large X1 Enduro, or when do you expect those to be available next? The pre-order only shows small and medium currently. Thanks.
    Last edited by Brian99; 1 week ago.

Leave a comment:

• islander20
    replied
    Any timeline on when the direwolf battery will be back in stock? 52V 21ah

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely. Could be several weeks before it is available though. We can notify you if you want.

• Bonanzasteve
    replied
    Is the X1 going to be back in stock in the medium size?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    These are restocked

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    These are restocked.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I doubt it, but can't really say one way or the other.

• nhbiker
    replied
    Hello, wondering if Luna BABE will be in stock before the holidays?

Leave a comment:

• CC Rider
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Paxtana - Sorry to hear about Jackson on the Luna team. I 'll get by with what I have until it happens.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully soon. There is a shortage of trucks and chassis and drivers for the port of Los Angeles, our logistics provider tells us that is why they have not been able to actually get it from the port to us. Apparently backlog due to covid. I can't imagine it will take months, or at least I certainly hope not, but we were expecting it to have been delivered this week. Maybe next week.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    I can't say with any certainty. My gut tells me that it won't be. Production for Wolf was moved to the shop that Jackson had been running prior to his death last month. I know there was one helper up there but no idea if he has the capability to do something as advanced as Liquid, or even regular version. I assume all of that is still up in the air at this time.
Working...
X