X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Luna
    started a topic Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

Luna Cycle Product Re-stock Requests

If luna is out of a product you would like to see restocked or know when it will be available again.... name the item here if possible with a link.

• billyzee
    replied
    The link to Female XT60 to Male Barrel Plug says page not found: https://lunacycle.com/xt60-female-to-barrel-male-plug/
    Is it because it's out of stock? If so when will it be restocked? I need it to connect the luna advanced charger to my shark battery. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, not too sure on 30T. Might be several weeks. We do have 36T if that works. https://lunacycle.com/luna-one-bbshd...oth-chainring/

• skymon
    replied
    Need a Mighty Mini 30T for a BBSHD (Black Ideally). Web site wont seem to accept my email for re-stock notification. Says "please select all options". Pretty sure I tried everything.

Anyway, interested in any info. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I knew a specific eta on it, nothing yet though sorry.

At a guess and given how long it has been since we last spoke about it, I would say it is not going to be several months but could easily be several weeks.

• pure_mahem
    replied
    Any word on a launch date for the Dire Wolf Eric has mentioned in his podcasts?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Not too sure on the wait time. Shop is working on it though. I am told it is a little different than the usual ones by the way. They did not elaborate but I would not be surprised if this is a redesign based off of Wolf. Have not gotten confirmation on that though. If that is the case it could be a month or so.

• Cyclist83
    replied
    How is the wait time on the mighty mini 52v battery looking?

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, not too sure on that one, I think it has been discontinued. Might have something similar in the future though, and we do sell the kits to convert similar frames.

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Hi this has been restocked!

• TraderRich
    replied
    Recognize you are moving Luna Cycle toward building FAST, beautiful, value driven e-bikes but, is it possible that you will build some of the Luna Cycle Comfort Cruisers again? Say in the next 6-12 months?

Leave a comment:

• davefarmer
    replied
    Any idea when the 52 v 300 w charger will be back in stock? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah less than a week at this point. The shipment is already in port, just clearing customs.

• Phil Watts
    replied
    Looking to order a Luna Eclipse 48T chainring in black for the BBSHD. Hoping they will be back in stock soon! https://lunacycle.com/luna-eclipse-4...for-the-bbshd/

Leave a comment:

• jimz
    replied
    Hello, it looks like the 68-73 mm BBSHD is out of stock? The option just no longer appears on the order page. Will option be available again soon? Thanks!

EDIT: I see the response you sent to Suberban. Sounds like a week or so, sorry for the repeat post.
    Last edited by jimz; 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X