This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna Cycle NEW product requests

If you have a suggestion of a product you would like to see us carry please request it here.

OK... how about a kid sized (20") fat bike with a BBS02......

Comment

• Eric Luna
      Eric Luna commented
      Editing a comment
      good idea...we actually have one of these on the way for building up a sample bike.

• GarageGuy
      GarageGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Mongoose 20" kong with bbso2: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/vi...p?f=28&t=84171
      You have probably seen it... I thought it looks promising for a new generation of e-bikers! Congrats on the new Store! In true e-bike fashion .... BIGGER... FASTER.... BETTER!
      MUCH LOVE!!!

Crank arm removal tool.

Comment

• Eric Luna
      Eric Luna commented
      Editing a comment
      good idea...

72 volt triangle batteries

And, how about a battery that will will allow us to get a the most out of the Monster Cyclone? I want to build a motorcycle version.
    Last edited by Bubblehide; 02-21-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Eric Luna
      Eric Luna commented
      Editing a comment
      going to be adding some 72 volts shortly

Sexy CNC Cyclone components.

Comment

36T Eclipse ring

Comment

Tyres for the luna banana

Comment

Stealth, work on making your eBikes look like regular bicycles. In NJ no eBikes are street legal but I've been riding them here since the Lee Iaccoca eBike days. It's a don't ask don't tell situation.

Comment

• ykick
            ykick commented
            Editing a comment
            Until 6 weeks ago I rode eBikes in NYC since 2005. Sucks how the law is currently written but don't ride like a jackass and NYPD doesn't really care. Other than the UES (upper east side) and that crazy council woman and her cronies.

In fact, I've enjoyed conversing with NYPD while waiting at busy intersections and many confess they like eBikes. One less car/truck (they breath enough poison in their work) and gridlock everything. Plus they (eBikes) don't hold up traffic as much as pedal bikes mixed with vehicular traffic.

Ride pro and most everyone in our most congested cities appreciates eBikes even though they're technically illegal. Dumb...

A client got me thinking that we should carry the SunRace MS3 11-42T 10speed cassette

Comment

BBSXX LCD extension cable

Comment

Air suspension pump (0-300PSI)

Comment

Tire pressure gauge (branding opportunity?)

If we're thinking the really advanced weird stuff, how 'bout TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) built into the display/dashboard?

Comment

SRAM EX1 cassette, chain, derailleur and shifter.
                  • 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel made specially for Ebikes,
                  • Stonger and wider chain made for the cassette
                  • Right derailleur and shifter to make it all good!

Comment

I recently converted a Sondors with a BBSHD. All that was really needed was a 20mm spacer on the non drive side. Luna Cycle should carry a SINGLE PIECE 20mm spacer for easy conversions. This turned my Sondors "drizzle" into a true Storm.

Comment

• mrm
                      mrm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      BTW, this conversion requires a 120mm BBSHD!

Originally posted by Sebz View Post
                    A client got me thinking that we should carry the SunRace MS3 11-42T 10speed cassette
                    Close ratio gearing is not necessary on an electric bike but with the power built into your bikes I doubt a 42t rear could ever be used.

Comment

• Sebz
                      Sebz commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Depends on what you do, if you can't have a 30t installed because it throws away the chain line and need to use a 42T eclipse in front, the 36T will not be that big, having a 42T rear will make steep trail climbing easier on the motor. Remember motors likes to spin fast!

I have this issue with my Full suspension bike and will get a 42T rear because the 36T won't cut it for what I do.
                      But my KHS 3000 fat bike with a 30T mini front chain ring will be perfect with a 36T on the rear to climb!
                  Working...
                  X