X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Display with better visibility in the sun
    - 2WD kit with easy configurable power distribution between front and rear

- Display with bluetooth connection or other NFC communication for theft protection purposes
    Last edited by Teknor; 05-03-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Mini triangle battery pack 52v 10ah-13ah??(with custom case)? then you can put that on other small frame bikes... profit?!?! But seriously.... i have been waiting on something that would fit in my hooligan triangle. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
      also would love bluetooth for display or a removable display.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if such a thing exists, but is there a freewheel adapter out there that allows you to install a single speed freewheel that is less than 16 teeth? Right now I'm riding on a GM Smart Pie hub motor which uses the standard 1.37x24 thread-on freewheel size. For the 1.37" diameter, the smallest single speed freewheel I can find out there is 16t. To go smaller, you need to drop down to the BMX M30 (1.18") thread size.

I saw Luna sells a freewheel spacer for chain alignment; do you guys have a 1/2 inch spacer that can also reduce the threads from 1.37 to 1.18? I'm looking to go to a single speed e-bike because I find myself pretty much always riding around in the highest gear. 16t too low of a gear for me for a single speed setup (I'm usually cruising around 25mph which would result in a pretty high pedal cadence)

Thanks!

Brendon
        Last edited by Brendon1128; 05-17-2017, 10:43 AM.

Comment

The only one I know if is this one here: https://ballaratebikes.com/collectio...ooth-freewheel

I am not sure where Sam purchased these from though.

Comment

Hmm, that's awesome to see! 12t would be perfect for me. I emailed that website support, but haven't heard back. Are you sure it's 1.37x24 thread size?

Comment

• Rodney64
              Rodney64 commented
              Editing a comment
              It fits my MXUS hub

Apocalypse with a rear tail-light. Not just brake lights. Would also like to have the regen feature back, so I can decide whether I like it/want it or not, since it had the ability to be turned off, as well as different levels of regen. As far as I'm aware, regen braking doesn't "lock".

Comment

How about a Sondors 7 gear cassette conversion to fit the single speed Fat? The only thing I need to get along better on the slow, tree lined paths in the East.

WDP

Comment

LC should sell the battery cradle/bracket on their own. In my case, I'm building a 2nd ebike and want the same battery type on both bikes. I already own 1 battery, but the same battery is currently out of stock. If I had the bracket, I could build and test the new bike while awaiting the new battery (using battery #1). Since batteries are expensive, you could also share a battery with 2 or more bikes for those individuals like me that own 2 bikes, but only use one at a time.

Comment

DIY Luna Fusion Triangle Pack 52V with 30q cells (with a little smaller dimensions that current 21AH)?

Comment

A luna Fat Tire Fold Mini would be awesome!!
                    Like the Sondors Fold X or Ancheer Fat

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	50524
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TomHawk; 11-13-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Do you have any plans to offer a (non fat tyre) frame only or frame and fork for the Bafang Max Ultra motor, so it can be shipped internationally?

Comment

Will DIY Builders be able to order the Fusion 52v 12ah Wolf Pack? If yes, when? Thanks!

Comment

• HIGHVOLTAGE
                          HIGHVOLTAGE commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Eventually, but we're not ready to announce a date yet.

• xcnick
                          xcnick commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I too will be in line for this battery

A Leki 44 t chain ring for the BBS02

Comment

Battery packs with the new batteries 20650 size (or better) to have greater range or lighter battery packs

Comment

Originally posted by bikeman View Post
                            Battery packs with the new batteries 20650 size (or better) to have greater range or lighter battery packs
                            How about packs that are safer and tougher: fused at cell level, waterproof, and can tolerate a LOT more physical abuse?

Hint:

Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

• calfee20
                              calfee20 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I almost missed your "Hint" and was going to post that video.
                          Working...
                          X