Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well how about a calibration with veer belt and a belt ring to go on the eclipse chain ring good be a winner .and I would buy the first one

Comment

While that is outside the scope of the services we provide at this time, it is possible. Drill it out and tap with M3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	veer&luna.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	669.0 KB
ID:	129679
      I got a few more pics if you need them

Comment

• Fishtail
        Fishtail commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Paxtana I just installed a chain but now I have a winter project .even if you don't provide the tapping service you provided the solution

Yes more photos please

Comment

Comment

Thanks Paxtana this will be my fall project the pics are great any idea whether it's a 64 or 72 tooth belt ring

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah man glad I could help. No idea what size is, but it seems one of the pics appears to show 72 on it? It is part cut off. Only pics I got too, a customer sent these in like a year ago.

Will luna carry the cyclone 6kw motor and have 72v battery options?

I think I really want to do something along these lines for my next build. But I would really prefer to get everything from luna instead of sourcing batteries and everything else from different places.

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes on the 72v (after we finish R&D on 72v wolf), probably no on the cyclone. Though we did restock the cyclone deluxe so I suppose anything is possible.

Hi,

Are you guys planning to have spare parts for the Z1/X2? Specifically looking for the titanium dress up kit and/or spare pivot and rear shock bolts and hardware for the Z1. A hex rear shock pivot bolt already started to strip out when I was doing a bolt check.

thanks!

Comment

• paxtana
            paxtana commented
            Editing a comment
            Over a long enough timeline I would say yes. In the meantime you can always try to email support and ask if we can hook you up as a special order. No promises but we'll see what we can do.
        Working...
        X