Sur Ron Sprockets and Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sur Ron Sprockets and Shipping

Hi, I'm very new and I just ordered a sur ron mx. One question I've been looking for an answer on is the sprocket size that comes on the standard mx. I see that the super motocross kit comes with a 42 tooth sprocket, and I see luna is selling a 60 tooth upgrade, I also see the sur ron website meantions 52 and 58 tooth coming soon. So what size sprocket comes on the standard mx?

Also, could I get a brief description on the kinds of performance these different gear ratios provide?

Finally, just in case anyone knows... I recevied a shipping estimate from CA to PA of 11 days. That seems a bit long. Iwas expecting more like 4 to 7, but this is fine. No complaint there. I'm wondering how accurate the fedex estimate is though. The tracking number never seems to update and I want to make sure someone is home to sign. Should I trust this delivery date?

Mine came with a 42 t and I installed the 60t. It works great if you are going to be off road most of the time. Shipping was about a week. Took 3 days just to get out of Cali.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Looks like my date was right on, the 6th.

So, should I definately get the 60 t?

Comment

Working...
      X