the right one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the right one???

finished my first install gotta V2 wolfpack 52v on it. tearin it up, hard to stay off the throttle. power assist generally 5 and up. only gettin 15 miles a charge.

Staying off the throttle still only gets you 15 miles? Thats not crazy low. Using the averages that many people talk about the Wolf pack comes out to around 20 miles. And that is from 100% to dead? Or 80 to 60? What does your average speed end up being for those 15 miles? What sort of terrain? And what sort of load we dealing with? A 120 lb rider that barely blocks the wind is going to be a lot different than 250 (like me) that is like putting up a sail to block the wind especially if you are trying to average over 15 mph.

You mentioned new so did you follow the instructions that came with it about the new battery break in period? It said 6 100% charge cycles and not running it down all the way or extended periods of heavy discharge during those 6 cycles. With my new one I followed those recommendations, just finished actually and have been too busy to ride and see how its doing compared to my 3 year old wolf pack I got used. When I first got that one 12 miles was my range (to dead) but then I read about doing 100% charges from time to time to let the cells balance and that made a huge difference so now I can do 20 miles with range to spare. Got a few 30's out of it too but that gives be severe range anxiety and I set the assist down as low as I can stand. I have only done one long ride with the new pack post break in and it appears to be similar to the old one which means Luna builds a good pack and the previous owner must have took reasonable care if it.

Comment

Working...
    X