Differences between Luna Wolf V1 and V2 packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences between Luna Wolf V1 and V2 packs

Just a head up to people with mixed age and style Wolf packs and mounts or that are considering mixing them in your ever growing fleet of E bikes and packs......

Just noticed a difference I had not noticed before. The V2 pack won't fit on the V1 round magnet mounts. Rails are slightly more narrow on the V2 packs. Discovered that today when I committed to a last minute ride and grabbed the nearest pack with the most charge which turned out to be a combo I apparently haven't tried before.

I was able to bend the rails slightly and jam it in there but me and it wasn't happy about it. Unlike my V1 pack the V2 rails were not previously bent or damaged. Will likely bend them back later and try grinding off a bit of the round magnet's housing to solve the issue till I can get a V2 rectangle magnet for all my rides. Round ones have been fine on the pavement so I kinda hate to spend the $25 on the new mounts but I may have to.

There are other differences that are more obvious like the dual charge and discharge ports that are recessed into the case and I will have to look closer at the overall profile, I think the V2 may have a slight recess at the connector end to maybe help clear shocks and shock mounts?
Working...
X