XT90 male into XT90S female?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XT90 male into XT90S female?

I just ordered a Mighty Mini Cube. Has an XT90S anti-spark connector on it. Will I have to change out my existing XT90 males on my BBS02 controllers?

Since the cube has a male you'll need the female on the controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis Luna View Post
      Since the cube has a male you'll need the female on the controller.
      Isn't the anti-spark xt90s on the battery with the green color on it called a female?

Comment

The guzinta has always been the female in my world. Green goes into the fitting. I hope we didn't sex change the XT fittings. But in order to keep old guys confused you are correct the female plastic fitting has the male plug.

Comment

ONLY ebikers would sex change fittings.

Comment

In case it wasn't clear, the XT90 males on the controllers will work fine with the female XT90-S on the battery, yes. You only need the -S on on side.

Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Yes JPL is correct...no need to change your male connector. There is no difference between an xt90 and an xt90s on the male side.

Comment

• skymon
                skymon commented
                Editing a comment
                Got it. Tx.

Yeah, the Anderson power pole connectors still have their gender-less nature going for them, I suppose.

Comment

Working...
              X