Super73 S1 battery replacement/extra/spare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super73 S1 battery replacement/extra/spare

New S1 owner here. like most new owners, looking for an extra battery pack/s. I took apart my new battery to look for any markings and info to order a batt outside of lithium. seen multiple posts from multiple sites from many others looking for the same. a replacement or an extra or a spare to have around. what info i did find, Im looking to confirm or collaborate with to get the correct matching battery pack. so what i found was a 48v 14.5ah batt, 65 18650 cells( panasonic), 15S5P in a REEMTION case. digging into case, I came up with a POLLY-DP-6C model for the case. it seems more than one manufacture makes the DP-6C case. Im curious if i am correct. case is not a hailong or shark or whatever. has anyone found a battery pack to fit a lithium scout series ebike that fits to a "T"? I would love to know, so i can order a couple for myself. plz share your findings or any info if possible. it would be a great help thx. woul;d hate to order from china and its not the correct one. TIA, cheers

grez
Working...
X