Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolphin 52V pack: what is the name of the power connector coming out the rear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolphin 52V pack: what is the name of the power connector coming out the rear?

My connector came unsoldered. Tight tolerances to prevent shorting. What is the name of the connector?

Photo? Are you referring to the connector on the battery when disconnected from the bracket? Or an XT90 included with the battery? Or?

Comment

Yes, The connector on the battery when it is disconnected from the bracket.
      Last edited by Louis; 06-28-2016, 08:36 AM.

Comment

That isn't a named or common connector.

It is a tight solder but I've done a dozen just put shrink wrap over the wire and when done soldering side the shrink tubing over and shield the wires. Those are really not that tight of a tolerance compared to many other connections. Just remove the whole assembly to make the repair. It is notched so it can't be turned round to get the wrong polarity.

Comment

There is a two pin connector used in electric scooters, but I don't know how that would help.
          Electric scooter battery charger plugs, ports, and wire connectors. Connectors and plugs for electric scooters, connectors and plugs for electric bicycles.

The orerintation MIGHT be similar. It really shouldn't be a big deal to repair.

Comment

Thanks, Louis, that helps!

Comment

Working...
            X