No announcement yet.

Help me find an After Market Battery that I can strap to the bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it has at least as much power as the motor/controller combination require you are fine for the most part - i.e. 250W or more is all you need and all the 36V batteries in that list have more so any of them would be "suitable"

Personally I wouldn't buy a battery on aliexpress unless I had heard from plenty of other folks I trust that the supplier had real deal quality batteries and didn't mind the - too many horror stories... But that's just me... You didn't say where you are located but if in north america I'd look for a north american supplier - they are out there

Comment

Originally posted by AZguy View Post
      As long as it has at least as much power as the motor/controller combination require you are fine for the most part - i.e. 250W or more is all you need and all the 36V batteries in that list have more so any of them would be "suitable"

Personally I wouldn't buy a battery on aliexpress unless I had heard from plenty of other folks I trust that the supplier had real deal quality batteries and didn't mind the - too many horror stories... But that's just me... You didn't say where you are located but if in north america I'd look for a north american supplier - they are out there
      Agree...in fact I think I may have said "You can find the batteries on eBay or AliExpress or from other more reputable suppliers". Although this vendor says they use Samsung cells - but who knows if they always tell the truth or use "alternative facts".

I guess I said it enough times, but if it were me, I would be looking very hard to be sure I couldn't find something with a form factor that would fit in the existing enclosure, so as not to spoil the existing beautiful appearance of that Italian designed bike.

Comment

Working...
      X