Help with Battery Configuration, 13s5p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Battery Configuration, 13s5p.

Hello fellow ebike enthusiasts!!! I could use a little help with my first ebike battery build. I have a hailong battery case but it did not come with the two plastic battery holders for the 18650. I have these pre cut nickel strips for a 13s5p battery yet im having trouble understanding how to place the Battery's ( negative-positive) so that i may spot weld these strips on... Would any one please be kind enouf to give me a few pointers???

Hi there. I am in the process of building my first battery pack too, and a question I have right off the bat is about your nickel connectors. From what I have learned, you first need to diagram your batteries to know what shape connector strips/pads you might need. The connectors you have look like they are indeed for a very specific shape. How did you end up selecting those connectors? I would think you must have a case and shape already figured out.

Jose

Comment

thank you for the reply... I bought the nickel strip precut as it is off of Amazon following some links for hailong battery case they have 13s 5p 10s 5p and so forth... I have done a lot more D&D since this post I just completed this 10s 5p battery pack with this 2P nickel strip and one single strip nickel strip for the positive and negative ends let me know what you think??? Still haven't yet figured out the configuration for the haillong battery case I have but my confidence is gaining... keep doing your D&D and you will learn trial and error is the best way good luck in your travels...ezridingoutof480.

Comment

I need this info as well. Battery configuration and bms info too.

Comment

Working...
        X