Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What battery can I have to the bafang bbs02 750w motor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What battery can I have to the bafang bbs02 750w motor?

Hi, Im all new to bikes and electric bikes.

I did purchased a custom made electric bike with the bafang bbs02 750w motor.
    The bike came with a 48V 10Ah Hailong battery.

When driving on the assist level 9, the LCD-display shows that the Amp/h is around 10-15.

My battery percent was 100% from day 1, and I have been biking around some to test the bike. The percent has dropped from 100% to about 60-70%.
    Today on my way to work, the percent just went nuts, from 65% to 0% in seconds, the LCD display showed that the battery drained out like seconds.
    This was on a uphill slope, so when on plain ground the percent started to go up again to about 30%. Almost at work, another uphill slope and the battery went to 0% right away.

I did plug it into the charger when arriving to work, and the percent then showed 60%? So was my battery dead, is the percent-meter inaccurate?

And driving on assist level 9 with 10-15 Amp/h with my 10Ah-battery should empty the battery pretty fast?

I want to buy an extra battery and went to Ebay, Ali Express. There are many Hailong 48V 17.5Ah batteries. Can I buy thoose to? (It said they are to 1000W-motors?)

This is my battery on the bike now, can someone please explain to me how to read the LCD-battery-percent meter correctly and what battery I can buy that will fit and that will work with the motor.

Best regards/ Patrik

Maybe this will work?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hail...c961a181ae2a-6

Comment

You can try on this.

One more thing, n.​​​​​​​. If your motor is 48v I have to buy the battery with the same Volts.
      Bringing the best high-performance E-Bike kits to Australia and New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLELOANSPRO View Post
        You can try on this.

One more thing, n.. If your motor is 48v I have to buy the battery with the same Volts.
        Hmm, why should I try theese instead? Better? I do live in Sweden so shipment from Spain seems better with the one I linked? Also the Hailong seems to be in same shape and size to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Akerhage View Post

Hmm, why should I try theese instead? Better? I do live in Sweden so shipment from Spain seems better with the one I linked? Also the Hailong seems to be in same shape and size to fit.
          It's better to try these. Please share the details where I can buy this..

Comment

Working...
          X