Mongoose Dolomite / BBSHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mongoose Dolomite / BBSHD

Nothing too special to most of you ballers. But she rides out nicely. Only been on hard road but man its fun.

1) Over 1500 Watt, Mid Drive Bafang BBSHD Motor Kit from Luna. ( Off Road Edition ).
    2) 52V / 20ah Battery. ( Ride all day )
    3) Repacked and adjusted wheel and head bearings.
    4) Upgraded suspension seat, suspension seat post, handle bars.
    5) Upgraded Shimano freewheel Cog.
    6) Upgraded brakes to Hydraulic brakes including up sized 180mm front disc.
    7) Lekkie Bling Ring
    8) Beer Cooler, lol

Thinking of doing the same kind of build.. What size motor did you get for the bottom bracket on the dolomite? How many teeth on the Lekkie Bling ring?

Comment

Please tell me the beer cooler uses four or five peltier coolers in series to run off of the bike's battery to keep it chill in there? If not, I know how to do that for less than $100... :P

Nice build though. One I always wanted to do. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Baboydjr View Post
        Thinking of doing the same kind of build.. What size motor did you get for the bottom bracket on the dolomite? How many teeth on the Lekkie Bling ring?
        And there you go, Baboydjr. OP's bike looks like an excellent blueprint for your earlier thread. Not my kind of bike, but that's a nice looking fat tire rig.

moarpower, I love that Clarkson avatar. I'd not seen that one. That guy is freakin' awesome...pretty much...LOL! Never missed an episode when they were BBC. I've had Prime for a good while and for some reason never jumped on "The Grand Tour". I started a few weeks ago and am slowly pecking through the series...just as good as their original stuff, maybe better.

Comment

Working...
        X