• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specialized Roll Elite 2017 BBSHD Jumbo Shark 17.5ah in Blackburn bag

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170130_164420.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	26872Built this out over the weekend....I know nothing about bikes and had to watch videos for everything I did from braking the chain to taking off the crank arms....but it was so worth it. The only difficulty was getting the bbshd into the bottom bracket . I ended up using a dremel with a chainsaw sharpening blade to smooth out the rough parts of the bottom bracket between the threads. I thought i would be a throttle only guy but It turns out I really like the PAS as well. I took it down to the local bike shop and at least 7 or 8 of the employees took it for a spin ..They all said it blew away the prebuilt models they sold...by the time I left no work was getting done...the entire staff was online ordering stuff while the customers waited ! Was quite funny...I've had her up to 30mph so far so stable and smooth. The Blackburn frame bag size large is really perfect for the Jumbo Shark,,Adds to the overall aesthetic and stealth.

That is a clean and stealthy looking BBSHD build. Good work.
    Last edited by g725s; 01-30-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

very nice, I use the throttle for my pedal assist.

Comment

How safe does the mount feel? That's a pretty heavy battery in there.

Edit: After buying one and trying for myself, it fits pretty damn nice actually. That bag is a match made in heaven with that battery.
        Last edited by WebEsquire; 03-29-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Churnmaster
          Churnmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          Very solid

what size Bottom Bracket BBSHD did you buy for the Specialized Roll? 68-73MM or 73mm - 100MM I believe this bike has a 73MM bottom bracket size. Please let me know. thanks

Comment

• Churnmaster
          Churnmaster commented
          Editing a comment
          68-73 worked for me on both the tradional male frame and the step through..both size large frames
      Working...
      X