Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOSTER TORQUE BBSHD project on a 20" folding MTB

Just sharing my long time project.
    This project is about 70% finished. Here is a video if you like.
    http://youtu.be/eKw4Q3fElTQ

Looks like we'll over 70% done....
    Looks like a fun mini-bike.

Comment

• Clarus Creative Solutions
      Clarus Creative Solutions commented
      Editing a comment
      Lot of fun. I just installed a hydraulic brakes. The default brake do do it anymore after the BBSHD.

I really like 20 wheel bikes like this for great all around purpose bike...... solves a lot of issues.

Comment

Editing a comment
      That is so true, it's amazing the amount of convenience I gained by giving up 6 inches. I get to take this even inside buildings, since in NYC there is a extreme high rate of bike robbery, and when I leave it outside, I fold it and am able to lock absolutely every part of the bike, including front and back wheels, plus, the thief doesn't know how to unfold it at first :)

Aptly named!

I recently up graded my 20" fat tired Trail Viper folder from a 36 volt 350 hub drive to a ......52 volt 350 watt hub motor. Same motor, just a different battery and new controller. It's much zippier but still pretty lame after my BBSHD and BBS02 rides. When and if I fry the phase wires or otherwise burn it up, it had occurred to me that what I really need is a BBSHD on the little sucker. I bet yours has monster acceleration and torque, for sure.
    Last edited by CPG; 04-12-2016, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Editing a comment
      Mine does wheelies and people go nutz when they see it. Lots of fun everytime. I am thinking lately I need thicker tires, mine is too thin and can get inside street water drain. And that could be ugly at 36MPH...

So, I must sell this bike because I'm moving over seas.

Comment

Working...
    X