Specialized Camber 29er bbs02 52v carbon shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specialized Camber 29er bbs02 52v carbon shark

Had to modify the battery and spin the rear shock around so the controls are on the top to fit the battery on the down tube.

Still need to to figure out how to make it look better since the battery is mounted on its top. Thought about wrapping it with something. Any ideas?

added 17lbs to the bike so I also need to add more air to the rear shock or lock it because it is bouncy now.
    Last edited by Daluder; 08-12-2017, 08:32 AM.

Really interested in this. I have the same bike and can't decide between the BBSHD and cyclone. How is the ground clearance? That is the main thing im worried about. Also somebody was able to fit there shark battery in there. they added spacers on the water bottle mount to account for the curve in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by stuxtruth View Post
      Really interested in this. I have the same bike and can't decide between the BBSHD and cyclone. How is the ground clearance? That is the main thing im worried about. Also somebody was able to fit there shark battery in there. they added spacers on the water bottle mount to account for the curve in the frame.
      I got the bbs02 because it was lighter and fast enough. My buddy is about 60 lbs lighter than me and has the bbshd and he is just slightly faster. I do have the 30t sprocket though. That might help.

Clearance is fine. By the way my bike frame is an xl.

Comment

Working...
      X