Sun Trike & Leafbike Motor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun Trike & Leafbike Motor

This is is my daughters Sun trike that I have been working on. The kit I bought is from Leafbike.com for 280.00 + 90.00 for shipping. It’s a great kit and has tons of power. The trike can do 20 mph with me on it. For my daughter I added resisters to the throttle wire to limit the speed to 3mph. The controller does have a speed limiter but it’s lowest setting is 6.5 mph

Leafbike Kit

Click image for larger version  Name:	1F0CB4CC-EFF6-4875-BE50-EA1A1F5DB78D.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.13 MB ID:	66342

Click image for larger version  Name:	FD3DE80E-DDF0-48F6-BDE9-98B4DE3EC1C6.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.25 MB ID:	66343
    I also made a video about the kit

Attached Files
    Last edited by rhconcepts; 2 weeks ago.

Your daughter is a very lucky girl. That seat reminds me of the old farm tractor style with plenty of support.

Comment

Originally posted by max_volt View Post
      Your daughter is a very lucky girl. That seat reminds me of the old farm tractor style with plenty of support.
      Yes its very comfortable. I took it to the DMV and bike shop today, nice 6 mile round trip :)

Comment

Just made a video of a battery tester I got from amazon. Works great so far. I hope to mount this right on the battery for quick checking

Comment

Working...
        X