2019 RSD Mayor V4 BBSHD Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 RSD Mayor V4 BBSHD Build

New build using RSD Mayor V4 frame. Huge tire clearance with this frame. You can very easily run Snowshoe 2XL’s on a 100mm Wheels. I’m running 80mm wheels because I had them on hand and didn’t feel like springing for new wheels. Only downside to this frame is your not going to run anything other than a single speed setup. The chain stay angles are so aggressive in order to fit the five inch plus tires that anything other than a single speed will give you a really wonky chain line. I’m currently running a 36/13 gearing but will soon be changing to 28/13 for more off-road friendly setup. The plus side is a simple super clean bike with very little wires to hide.

Great looking bike! Do you have any pictures of the BB area on the right side? What did the chain line end up being?
    2nd build, 2018 Crust Scapegoat, BBS02 or BBSHD, Rohloff IGH
    3rd build, 2018 Crust Evasion step-thru, BBS02, Shimano Nexus INTER-3 IGH
    4th build, 2016 Salsa Marrakesh flatbar frameset, BBSHD, Alfine 8 IGH

Visit the forum knowledge base

Comment

Hello there , just got a mayor v4 delivered!!! What bbshd did you install on the bike ? Looked at a couple of your other builds and they look great . Leaning towards your 9speed build any tips / help would be great if you don’t mind !!

Comment

Working...
      X