Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merida 140 BBSHD

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	82154

The Merida one forty 27.5” dual suspension frame is perfect for the 68mm bbshd, gives great ground clearance and looks like it came with the bike, the brakes have been upgraded to 4 piston shimano xt with 200mm rotors to deal with the extra 9kgs (motor battery). The custom 52v 17.5ah battery will be fitted after I finish the fiberglass housing.

My other bike is a Reid Vice 2.0 27.5” plus frame using an 83mm bbshd with a 52v 17.5ah jumbo shark battery from Luna Mate, a suspension seat post, the brakes were upgraded to shimano deore with 200/180mm rotors, both bikes have the Lekkie 42t hd bling ring and shimano xtr 10 spd shifters with the 2 up and 4 down shift function, the Reid Vice hardtail has ran faultlessly for the past 1300km including plenty of off-road single trail riding.

I hope these details help anyone looking for a bike to start their own diy ebike, all of my research came from the internet - forums, Luna Cycle and a few other web sites regarding bottom bracket types, suitable components etc
    Attached Files
    Reid 27.5 plus with bbshd and 52v 17.5ah jumbo shark
    Last edited by Ebikefan; 02-03-2019, 12:39 AM.
Working...
X