Custom fat bike BBSHD build with video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom fat bike BBSHD build with video.

Hi everyone. Although this is my 4th custom build all purchased from Luna, I'm new to the forums here, and was directed here from some comments I've been getting on my YouTube videos. I just finished building an electric fat bike and wanted to share the process and result with everyone that might be interested.
    I started with a Motobecane Boris the Brut Sprung and put a BBSHD in it with a 52 volt, 13.5 A/hr "GA" cell battery shark pack ( the dolphin pack would not fit this frame) and a 30 tooth mighty mini chainring. I did a tubeless conversion, added a rack, fenders, and even built a custom trailer hitch for my game cart for it. I shot videos of each step of the build from the unboxxing to the conversion and of the test ride. I have a lot of electric bike videos and more coming soon. I'll post the link to the test ride video and if you like it, be sure to check out the rest of my channel for the unboxxing video, the BBSHD conversion video, the custom trailer hitch, tubeless conversion, and more! I always appreciate a subscribe too! Thanks!

Welcome. Cool bike and video.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Cool Neal. How do you like the GA battery?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDave View Post
        Cool Neal. How do you like the GA battery?
        So far I love the battery! I road around town for about 25 miles and the voltage was still at 52 volts. Topped off it runs right at 58.5 volts. I haven't gotten into the mountains with it yet to really work it though.

Comment

Working...
        X