Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing from a BBSHD to DD rear hub

I'm changing from a BBSHD to a rear DD hub kit

Does anyone know where I can buy a pre-built 27.5 inch DD rear hub , 750w ish , 48v etc.

I've got a 52v Luna Wolf pack . . I guess I need a controller also . Are the cables usually the same , as in the brake cutoff , ive got a EggRider display , XT-90 discharge.

its gonna be harder than i thought , my frame has a rear thru bolt axle
    Last edited by Lalala can't hear you; 1 week ago.

I will be moving to a qs205 dd hub when my bbshd fails. My latest build was originally going to be dd, but decided to keep the bbshd untill it fails. When I do move to the dd, it will be 100v 80+ amps, or around 8-10k watts. My bbshd does a nice job, but I want more. The sickness is badddd

Comment

That looks good , cheap too. Building from scratch is obvious to me now.

I do love the center placement of the mid drive and the fact it is post - suspension, but man the BBSHD is too fragile. Mine is hanging on and I have to ride it using all the gears to prevent anymore teeth breaking off the clutch / steel gear. The trouble with this type of physics is im loosing too much body weight and not building retaining leg muscle mass because I cannot push too hard on hills. I lost 20 pounds / 10 kg in 2 months . So if anyone is reading this and thinks e-bikes are lazy and youll get fat , its actually the opposite (i should point out this is with non throttle use)

Comment

Working...
      X