• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New build Fatbike

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1,007.3 KB
ID:	91394Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	91267Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	91268

Hello, here a new build for customer, custom painted (Matt White) 20" Fatbike frame, 26" x 4.0" wheels, battery samsung 17,5Ah -730WH inside frame, Motor Bafang M500 36V 250W, 26" x 4.0" front/rear fenders.
    Last edited by Dutch Bob Bike Builder; 08-10-2019, 12:19 PM.

Originally posted by Dutch Bob Bike Builder View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1,007.3 KB
ID:	91394Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	91267Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	91268

Hello, here a new build for customer, custom painted (Matt White) 20" Fatbike frame, 26" x 4.0" wheels, battery samsung 17,5Ah -730WH inside frame, Motor Bafang M500 36V 250W, 26" x 4.0" front/rear fenders.
    I am also doing the same. Great to see for motivation.

Regards.
    Gabe
    gimp freejobalert notepad++

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Bob Bike Builder View Post
      What frame is that?
      Do you have a link?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EL34 View Post

What frame is that?
        Do you have a link?
        Thanks
        Yes, agreed, interesting; please share your frame source for the build! Is the battery enclosure included with frame? Is it a unique design or common and shared with some existing battery design?
        Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Another gorgeous build there Dutch. Must be nice having all those tools, workshop, and product to tinker with. I had a blast picking parts and building mine. I can only imagine what I would come up with in your settings. Great job!

Comment

Ahhh, does he fab the frames, too?!

Agree, beautiful.

Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Seems to be a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Defjr333 View Post
                Another gorgeous build there Dutch. Must be nice having all those tools, workshop, and product to tinker with. I had a blast picking parts and building mine. I can only imagine what I would come up with Dafont Showbox Adam4adam in your settings. Great job!
                source for the build! Is the battery enclosure included with frame? Is it a unique design or common and shared with some existing battery design?
                Last edited by wailita; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Great looking bike!

Source for fenders?

Thanks

Comment

this bike is very awesome, it’s good for every condition and it’s a good eye-catcher , and the gears are doing excellent and it is good for doing wheelies too. The ride in my fat boy is very very comfortable, and the mat finish looks very cool I recommend roulik to everyone who are looking for a fatbike and no disadvantages for this bike

Comment

Working...
                    X