Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZguy
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, but I haven't fiddled with aftermarket controllers in a while so not best to make recommendations... maybe someone else can help

• Hector615o
    replied
    That's what i was thinking. Is what i'm trying to do possible through a programmable controller? And if so what's a good brand and type to get?

Leave a comment:

• AZguy
    replied
    That's typically a function of the controller

Leave a comment:

• Hector615o
    started a topic Need Help-Bafang Rear Hub

Need Help-Bafang Rear Hub

Hello, totally new to the forum, but glad to finally be here.
    I tried to search for this ,but didn't have much luck. Possible because I have the patience of a chipmunk.
    I just recently converted my Gravity Monster fat bike to a Bafang 48v 1000watt rear hub drive. 48volt 18ah battery, this controller(YCSW126-008-48T), 500c Display. Pedal assist is just a crank mounted magnet style disc. No torque sensor
    My question is how can I reduce my % of power on my PAS levels? Fo example, maybe 40% power on PAS#1, 50% PAS#2, and so on. PAS Home jus takes off full power, way more than needed. My intention is to use this bike as an exercise bike and long rides on the road. I just wanted some help getting up all these hills in Tennessee, and it's easier on my knees. Right now i just turn it to 0 to get more range out of it. Would like to try to get at least 40-50 miles on a charge. I don't throttle or put in pass Home right now.
    Could I just get another style display to customize the settings, or do I need another controller to program?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
Working...
X