Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Python Ncurses Linux software for Bafang

Hi all,

I have written some controller config software for the BBS02 and BBSHD, (HD not tested). Please feel free to check it out.
    The link is https://github.com/horga83/bdac

Cheers
    Last edited by horga83; 08-12-2022, 03:45 PM.

I have worked with software of this format before. In fact, it is more complicated than it may seem at first glance. So I think it's better if you go to a higher level professional. After all, the price of a mistake is extremely high.

Comment

I'm new to this forum, but I saw your post about the new Python Ncurses Linux software for Bafang and I wanted to drop a quick comment. First of all, congratulations on creating something new and exciting! It's always great to see members of the community contributing to the open-source software movement. I'm not personally familiar with the BBS02 and BBSHD, but I know there are a lot of people out there who will be happy to have access to this tool. Have you considered using Extended Lifecycle Support for your software similar format tuxcare.com? It's a way to ensure that your code stays up-to-date and secure, even as technology evolves.
      Last edited by RayLee; 04-18-2023, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexywasko View Post
        I have worked with software of this format before. In fact, it is more complicated than it may seem at first glance. So I think it's better if you go to a higher level professional. After all, the price of a mistake is extremely high.
        That's not very good advice. I just read through the source code and it's not that complicated at all. Open-source solutions such as these are a very important thing, and anyone discouraging it either has an ulterior motive or doesn't understand the subject.

Comment

Hello.
          I have started similar project, but with gui and plans to support more motor brands. It may be interesting for you to see it.
          Here is the topic of it

Comment

Working...
          X