Bafang Ultra Drive programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vtdownhiller View Post
    When I get my bike back out this spring I'll check my settings and we can compare.... Hopefully we can come up with something that works between us
    I am in there with you and I have been doing many testing and am wanting the similar performance like my BBSHD has but can not seem to get the correct setting in the programming YET.Still working on it . PS" I ride during winter time as well but mostly use my BBSHD because of the way it works.

Here are the 2 bikes i own i use one for trails and the other for mostly street and local paths mild dirt trails

I have played around with many settings and seem to figured out how to DISABLE stuff but to make things work the way I want them to like the BBSHD is another story.

I just changed some more setting today and will program the bike again tomorrow and see what happens and go from there Mine is the G510 1000W .

UPDATE here are the new setting I have tired today everything seems to work well and much smoother and now I have throttle in assist 0 as well.

The error VlowH voltage setting happened when i tried to use the same settings as the BBSHD with the Torque tab all 0's and the Pedal assist Tab using the (double signal-24) so its obvious that did not work was courious if with NO setting in the Torque tab maybe it would act just like the BBSHD does.

Am still trying more later on with more updates
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zxhwk; 3 weeks ago. Reason: Update program settings

Comment

To clarify, the problem we're trying to solve is how with the stock settings the motor gives a big boost then cuts out when there's no pressure on the torque sensor / pedals (ghost pedaling) right?

I noticed some of your torque settings are same as mine, are you still having issues with that?

Return(kg) - all 0's, and KeepCur(%) - gradually increases. I believe that alone should keep the motor running consistently regardless of how much pressure is being applied to the torque sensor while riding (or ghost pedaling). My motor is running consistently with throttle and/or ghost pedaling regardless of the hill grade. I also have the first three tabs (basic,pedal, throttle) and the top section of torque set to stock settings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eBikeaholic View Post
          To clarify, the problem we're trying to solve is how with the stock settings the motor gives a big boost then cuts out when there's no pressure on the torque sensor / pedals (ghost pedaling) right?

I noticed some of your torque settings are same as mine, are you still having issues with that?

Return(kg) - all 0's, and KeepCur(%) - gradually increases. I believe that alone should keep the motor running consistently regardless of how much pressure is being applied to the torque sensor while riding (or ghost pedaling). My motor is running consistently with throttle and/or ghost pedaling regardless of the hill grade. I also have the first three tabs (basic,pedal, throttle) and the top section of torque set to stock settings.
          I went with a whole complete new set of setting for everything and its working almost and I mean almost just like a BBSHD but smooth I was not happy with the stock settings that someone else suggested I do so I started from scratch and changed almost everything

Comment

Working...
          X