trouble connecting programer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble connecting programer

I have a 2 month old BBSHD and am wanting play with programing the controller. I have the Luna cable and software downloaded and the program appears to connect but does not populate the current settings and the read/write buttons do not function. I've been searching the forum for quite some time but have not found a solution. Thanks in advance for any help!

Is your computer for sure seeing the the cable as a proper USB device with a proper driver? If it just says unknown you don't have the right driver. There are several possible chips in those cables and you have to have the proper driver for your specific chip. To get the right one you either have to just randomly try every driver you can find or open the thing up and hope you got one with a label on the chip. If you find a number on it chances are real good that number will lead you to the proper driver.

Comment

I'll peal the shrink tube back and check the chip. It did come from Luna Cycle if that is a clue. The program shows COM port 3 and allows to click the connect and disconnect buttons but doesn't fill in the controller info on the right half and the read / write buttons are not active.

Comment

Ordered a new cable from Amazon, recommended by Luna Cycle, and it works fine.
        Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X