This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post existing BBSHD Settings Here

Post here is for the settings a particular rider or vendor has used to optimize their BBSHD.
    Attached Files

I have a BBSHD and this is my final version, no display, no brake sensors, no gear sensor, no speed sensor set at PAS 1 Level and throttle set assist level 9 max speed in current mode.
    This has given me good battery life and performance, using a 46 tooth front sprocket.

To load in the Bafang programmer remove the ".txt" from the end

-Mark

Click image for larger version

Name:	Basic.png
Views:	1
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	44445

Name:	Pedal Assit.png
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	44446

Name:	Throttle.png
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	44447
    Last edited by M 2.0; 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Post your "Tunes" or "Profiles" here for the Flame Wars of Opinion to roast slowly over the coals of obstinate determination! I have a new tune, or profile I've been working on for awhile. I like to call it Limitless, because there are no speed limits in the PAS settings. This seems to feel more natural when I'm riding my bike. I can dial in just enough assistance to keep my speed up, yet using as much pedal power as I want to extend the battery life. Of course the tune, or profile isn't street legal in all 50 States because it isn't limited, but that can be easily fixed by lowering the speed limit in the display to the desired speed limit. Here it is for your review, let the "Flame Wars of Opinion" begin!

There is another programming section here, https://electricbike.com/forum/forum/builds/custom-ebike-motor-programming/bbshd-programming/43287-using-the-bbsxx-programming-cable-to-change-the-settings-in-the-bbs02-bbshd-controllers
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Jasdidit; 09-02-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

If possible please post screen shots of the profiles. My computer won't open the files. Others may be in the same boat. Some of us are programming without a cable as well. Thanks.

Comment

• M 2.0
          M 2.0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the suggestion.

• calfee20
          calfee20 commented
          Editing a comment
          How do you program without a cable?

EggRider. I use it to program only. Then hook the display back up. Blue tooth dongle. Blue tooth to my phone

Comment

Anyone have the link for the programming for a Bafang Ultra?
          It has torque settings as well I can't find it..

Comment

Working...
          X