Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i get it too. It sounds like you chose pack size carefully and appropriately, then. Short range but occasional high performance as desired, when you have a decent charge level. That's a smart way to set up a system for your described usage, I think. Good boost, and you can still get full range, riding easy, when you want it.
    Fabrication is fun! Build something today. Show someone. Let them help. Inspire and share. Spread the desire.

Comment

Hi All!

Great thread! I just got done building a Bikes Direct Fat Bike with the BBSHD. I'm kinda just getting back into it after years (i bought a Trek Rosco 8 that I do not intend to electrify), but i plan to light trail ride, maybe some roads to get to my trails - which actually aren't too bad around my area - some decent singletracks.

Anyway - i wanted to get your thoughts on these settings. My goal was to combine the best of (BOTH) the Limitless .el file as well as the JPLabs relaxed. So 1-4 is a scaled down version of JPLabs, while 5-9 are Limitless (ish), so i can get the best of both without flashing back and forth.

I also used the Limitless pedals and throttle, except making throttle go by speed. And you'll notice in the other settings - basic, i never quite get to 100/100 because i feel i can always throttle it if i need it.

Anyway - just wanted some opinions and/or if there's anything to be careful of with these settings? If they're good, i'll share the .el for convenience.

Thanks!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	88606

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	88607

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	88609
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a pic of the (awesome/fun) project bike. I'm 6'7" and that's a 22" bike. She's not small! Lol. I almost wish I went a tad smaller, but she does "fit". I think I just prefer the lowered top tubes like my XXL Roscoe.

In case you're wondering, that's actually a Jumbo Shark battery from a competitor to Luna, but the kit and of course the decals came from Luna. I was sad when the battery showed up naked, so I ordered the decals from Luna.
        Last edited by Stanleybb50; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• AZguy
          AZguy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice build
      Working...
      X