Luna factory BBSHD settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luna factory BBSHD settings

Hi everyone. I have three ebikes. Two BBSHD's and one BBS02. The BBS02 came programmed from Luna on their Mosso folding bike (the BBSHD's were not from luna).

The Luna BBS02 programming feels a lot more natural in PAS than my BBSHD's do. With the BBSHD'S, the PAS cadence overtakes that of my own, and I end up pedaling dead air. I have read the programming guide and know there is a setting to cut back the motor power as the cadence increases, but I have not had the time to try that yet. Before I do, I wanted to get some advice.

Is there a known generally accepted programming guide for people who want that natural PAS feel? I know people love Karl's special sauce, is that the programming Luna uses?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

We use the Luna profiles pre-loaded in the program we provide: https://electricbike.com/forum/forum...shd-mid-drives

Side note, BBS02 is geared differently internally than the BBSHD so it's not just a matter of loading a stock setting. You may need to adjust time of stop setting, etc

Comment

Thanks for that link Paxtana

Comment

Working...
      X