Trek Roscoe 7 BBS02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trek Roscoe 7 BBS02

So I just got around to converting my Trek Roscoe 7 and have tested it out a little.
    This was my first conversion and I had a few headaches along the way, especially with the pandemic delaying some of the parts and tools I had ordered, but I'm quite happy with the outcome!

Originally posted by Ivann View Post
    So I just got around to converting my Trek Roscoe 7 and have tested it out a little.
    This was my first conversion and I had a few headaches along the way, especially with the pandemic delaying some of the parts and tools I had ordered, but I'm quite happy with the outcome!
    Very nice build!!
    Can you tell us a little bit more about the build..what chainring and what motor cover is that ? Can you use all of the cogs in the rear and how is the chainline?

Comment

How is this bike still treating you? What were some of the headaches with this build? Was it not plug and play? How come you went with the bbs02 instead of the HD? Was it fitment issue or more of a cost thing. Did you have to go with a modified chain cover and different chainring or was that just for looks? Sorry for so many questions all at once it's just the roscoe is a really good looking donor bike.

Comment

Working...
      X