X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john mellor
    replied
    Originally posted by calfee20 View Post
    The LBS that I bought my Electra Fat from had a couple of these. I really liked the look of them. Here is a thread over on the bike forums. http://www.bikeforums.net/beach-crui...rm-review.html
    Thanks - Will check out link!

Leave a comment:

• john mellor
    commented on 's reply
    "Very clean looking build. Did you install the brakes handles with drive shutoff?"
    Thanks - Yes, used cut-off brake levers. They seem OK.

• g725s
    replied
    Very clean looking build. Did you install the brakes handles with drive shutoff?

Leave a comment:

• calfee20
    replied
    The LBS that I bought my Electra Fat from had a couple of these. I really liked the look of them. Here is a thread over on the bike forums. http://www.bikeforums.net/beach-crui...rm-review.html

Leave a comment:

• Rodney64
    replied
    Nice clean build. Its hard to get an internal drive with the rear dropout that slides too tension the chain. Good to know.

Leave a comment:

• john mellor
    started a topic BBS02 on ELECTRA MOTO 3-i

BBS02 on ELECTRA MOTO 3-i

I looked and looked for one of these bikes and the shops that carry them wouldn't ship(!) I found a private party selling one and he was willing to ship at my expense so I pulled the trigger and ordered a BBS02 kit from LUNA. Everything went together smoothly with the only bugaboo being that the bottom bracket locknut wouldn't fit with the wider BB shell on the bike. No biggie. I just tightened the crap out of the single nut and will keep an eye on it. The internally geared hub is pretty sweet but doesn't have the granny power low end of a wider range cassette/derailleur set-up. I do like the 29" wheels and the upright position.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by john mellor; 02-06-2018, 06:12 PM.
Working...
X