Giant nrs 2 bbshd built

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant nrs 2 bbshd built

I entered the electric bike world during the summer of 2018 and I am very glad I did.

I bought everything from em3ev battery and motor.
    Battery 14p with 30q samsung with bluetooth bms which is very strong indeed.With normal us I can make 120 kms range.

They arrived in Austria very quick less than 2 weeks. No customs paid for my good luck.
    The chainring is from precialps from france,, similar with the lekkke 42t.
    ​​​​
    I also added a sunrace wide ratio cassette with 8 speeds which are enough for me and a kms chain.
    I also added the gearsensor with is a must have and one front brake sensor for safety.

Very pleased with the built, I want to thank the forum for all the information that I read an learned

I uploaded some fresh photos with new brake rotors, new handlebars and a different shock.

Ride on.....
    Last edited by Geoseilo; 11-06-2018, 09:33 PM.

Nice build. I was going to try the precialps to save a few bucks but no luck on availability.

Comment

Thanks
      I wanted too to buy a second chainring for backup but I think we have to wait to ne available again.

Update , Precialps has stock again 42t,36t,34t,32t
      Last edited by Geoseilo; 08-29-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Nice and clean instal

Comment

Did you have any chain line issues? And is it a 68mm bottom bracket? And what size frame is it
          Last edited by Paulchef; 01-26-2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulchef View Post
            Did you have any chain line issues? And is it a 68mm bottom bracket? And what size frame is it
            Sorry for the late respond.
            I have zero chain issues, the chain line is really perfect, the chainring has too much offset and I had to put 2 small spacers of 1mm each, because otherwise the chainring was touching the chainstay.
            It is a medium frame and just for the info the battery fits perfectly. The bb is 68mm and the motor also.

After one year and more than 2000kms I have no issues at all.
            One day I plan to open the motor to put some grease but yet it is still very quiet.
            Last edited by Geoseilo; 05-09-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoseilo View Post

Sorry for the late respond.
              I have zero chain issues, the chain line is really perfect, the chainring has too much offset and I had to put 2 small spacers of 1mm each, because otherwise the chainring was touching the chainstay.
              It is a medium frame and just for the info the battery fits perfectly. The bb is 68mm and the motor also.

After one year and more than 2000kms I have no issues at all.
              One day I plan to open the motor to put some grease but yet it is still very quiet.
              Thanks for your reply, I haven’t ventured further as I thought my frame wouldn’t be suitable, I’ll crack on now LOL

Comment

Working...
              X