No announcement yet.

BBSHD Build - Specialized Pitch -2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more pics. you can use your pedal to put tension on the t90 while you solder like an extra hand plug in the other side of the connector and go for it. it takes longer then you thing to get a good connection you got to go all in w the heat don't stop or you'll never get a good connections
    Attached Files

Comment

more pics here
      Attached Files

Comment

So here's my bike complete. Really happy w the ride. Quite good price for the performance and features. I'm long a shark battery but am planning a fat snow bike build so hopefully T90 connection on that bike and battery will be good performance. I might swap in a new cassette w wide ratio to get bigger gears and put a derailleur extension on in the future.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2676.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	106235

Comment

I just got in from a 30+ mile 1 way ride. I wanted to do this one last shake down ride. I did 20+ mph for 15+ minutes at times. the bike rides great. the motor is dead quiet. since switching to a dire wolf battery w/t90 connectors I have not had any power loss issues. Thats been at least 100 mile ago. I'm confident now to go on record saying the bbshd and dire wolf battery is a great setup for range, power, speed and durability and ease of use/installation. the battery has not moved since installing on the magnet mount and I have hit lots of road approaches way to fast and bottomed out my cane creek LT seat post. I did some single track too. If you want a good value the bbshd + luna t90 type batteries are the way to go.

Comment

I just turned 1k miles on the odometer. everything works great. no power loss anymore. the t90 connection on the dire wolf must have fixed the problem.

Comment

Luna got bbshd brake cut offs in stock so I bought a pair. Only installed on back brake. Super easy to install. Just plug higo connector into wiring harness up on the handle bars. Glue sensor to brake body. Position magnet (silver disc) to brake handle at pt where bbshd display brake light turns off. Zip tie wires. Let glue dry. Now motor cut out when rear brake pulled. Was only $25. https://lunacycle.com/bafang-hydraulic-and-disc-brake.../ Click image for larger version

Name:	ebrake1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	109147 Click image for larger version

Name:	ebrake2.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	109148

Comment

Working...
              X