Giant trance X advanced Bafang BBSHD 1000w All season EMTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giant trance X advanced Bafang BBSHD 1000w All season EMTB

Hello. Sorry for my English, Google translate works wonders. I would like to tell you about my project: Giant Trance L 26 Inch X Advanced I had experience with a kettlebell in a wheel in a previous project, so it was decided to assemble a new bike with a middle drive. Thanks to the guys from fastbikes.eu Austria, I got: Bafang BBSHD 1000w and whole kit EggRider V2 Lekkie Bling Ring 46T Lekkie Rods And other little things in the form of brake sensors, gear sensor. Unfortunately, I did not photograph the entire assembly process, but you just need to look at how the bike looked like before assembly.

Before :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	118107
    After :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	118112
    Last edited by vnaturee; 6 days ago.

Looks like a fun ride. I did notice that it looked like the motor is hanging a bit low and it looks like you were concerned too since you added padding. I would question how much good that would do or if it maybe harms things. Any impact that would cause direct damage to the housing would be hard enough that other more critical things will be damaged long before the direct housing impact hurts anything. There is then the concern that the pad will reduce its cooling capacity. Maybe not an issue if you are in a cooler climate or not ever pushing it for extended periods of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 73Eldo View Post
      Looks like a fun ride. I did notice that it looked like the motor is hanging a bit low and it looks like you were concerned too since you added padding. I would question how much good that would do or if it maybe harms things. Any impact that would cause direct damage to the housing would be hard enough that other more critical things will be damaged long before the direct housing impact hurts anything. There is then the concern that the pad will reduce its cooling capacity. Maybe not an issue if you are in a cooler climate or not ever pushing it for extended periods of time.
      Thank you man for the post. But my country is cold, and i ride on this bike everytime. I added, because I also think that a shock can damage the wiring or the motor. Also, to block the ingress of water, I added silicone under the protection
      Last edited by vnaturee; 4 days ago.

Comment

Working...
      X