BBSHD on 2016 Scott Spark 720 plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBSHD on 2016 Scott Spark 720 plus

Today I ordered a BBSHD and battery from Luna for a customer of mine to put on a bike he bought for the purpose. I needed an adapter for the bottom bracket that I ordered from empowered cycles. I shall post the pics as they come, today I just prepped the bike. Looks like it will be straight forward. I hope.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	17056Click image for larger version

Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	17055

So the adapters from EMPowered are here, and fit kinda loose, looser than I'd like. :-( Set screws installed on the drive side to hold the spacer in place, will see after the BBSHD gets here if I need to do set screws on the non drive side.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice bike looking forward to the finished build

Comment

So the build is almost complete. The rest of the build went pretty smooth, I had to drill a new hole in the battery mount to get it to line up with the water bottle cage rivnuts was the only thing weird. I have the magnetic brake shut offs to install and another shake down cruise to do, or two. The chain line is a bit wonky, but it didn't drop on the first test ride. I also need to get a few more zip ties on it, finish cleaning it up so the customer can get it dirty. Click image for larger version

Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	17886
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good, when the bikes finished post up a pic and i will post it up on the pictorial thread.

Comment

Done rides so nice I wish I didn't have to call the customer.Click image for larger version

Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	17959
            Attached Files

Comment

What size is this bike?

Comment

Working...
              X