I am waiting for a few parts for my Electra Cruiser Fat. While I am waiting I decided it was finally time to start the trike project. I mounted the front wheels, a temporary rear wheel, the seat, handlebars, and the leftover crankset from the Paratrooper.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018_03_18_14_46_38_ProShot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	60249

This thing is kind of narrow. When I am sitting in it I feel like 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag. I can get in and out of it pretty well. In fact it may be easier to get out of than my Civic. It needs to be wider. I can't get much of a turn angle on the front wheels because my wide body is in the way.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018_03_18_14_47_05_ProShot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.3 KB ID:	60251

I can see this is going to be a long term project because I am already thinking of modifying the frame. I will get it going and use it a bit before I decide what to do. I already have a wheel built for it with a TDCM IGH. The first time around I think it will be a throttle setup.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017_08_19_15_46_26_ProShot.jpg Views:	2 Size:	338.4 KB ID:	45554

The motor on the bottom has been installed on an Alec DX32 rim and I have another Big apple tire coming in a few days. I am going to have to construct some kind of torque plate for the left side. I will see what I can figure out once the wheel is sitting in the frame.
Attached Files