Framed Minnesota 3 - BBSHD 100mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Framed Minnesota 3 - BBSHD 100mm

Probably the most straight forward bolt on, No shims needed, Chain line looks good... No drama to report.
    If you are looking for a fat bike build Framed is a very good choice... Though because of the lug on the seat post tube that the the front derailleur bolts on to... If I had it to do over again, I might go with the Minnesota 1.2 that has no front derailleur.

Just waiting for the battery... 5 more days... I'll do an update

I'm about to do the same build on a 3.0. Any long-term or short term issue to know of?

Comment

What is the size of the back gears? I refer to size. I have a Framed Wolftrax and I am starting the build but I'm not sure what Chain Ring to buy. It's a 10 speed and it's 11-36T. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by JDdooms View Post
        What is the size of the back gears? I refer to size. I have a Framed Wolftrax and I am starting the build but I'm not sure what Chain Ring to buy. It's a 10 speed and it's 11-36T. Any suggestions?
        Minnesota 3.0 is the same gearing. I just got my bbshd going about 3 weeks ago and have been playing with the gearing. 44t is ok for commuting, 42 is better. 36-38t if you are doing average singletrack or light snow. 30-28t if you are going deep snow or very steep rugged singletrack. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by JDdooms View Post
          P.S.... any chainring that has long teeth like the Mighty Mini won't work with a 10 speed chain, I've tried lol. It might work with a 9s buy I do know an 8s will for sure work.

Comment

Working...
          X