No announcement yet.

BBSHD on an Electra Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!!! I hope you have more photos of the build. Your rear drop outs are amazing. I would also like to see some details of your seat. You have done something there I want to do on Luna's Rhino frame. I love to copy ideas from other builders. The more heads the better.

Comment

Thanks I've documented the entire build and will post when done.as for the seat post I purchased it from bike berry and it was the worst workmanship I've ever seen it was it of wack in ever direction .they refunded me and I cut it up and reconfigured it the took it to a great welder you should be able to fab yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Fishtail View Post
        Thanks I've documented the entire build and will post when done.as for the seat post I purchased it from bike berry and it was the worst workmanship I've ever seen it was it of wack in ever direction .they refunded me and I cut it up and reconfigured it the took it to a great welder you should be able to fab yourself
        I was thinking of something exactly like but I was worried I would stress the frame. I probably worry too much.

Comment

Once you stretch the frame and install the BBSHD every ride is stressing the frame .I'm 63 I'm going to ride till the wheels fall off

Comment

Working...
          X