jamis xc pro full suspension mtb build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jamis xc pro full suspension mtb build

Just recently installed a bbshd on my jamis full suspension mtb. installation was easier than i anticipated. Had to shim a little do to the flare of the drop outs but all in all it went smooth. i now need to fiqure out how to program it so that i can utilize the full off road power that it is capable of providing. I have about one hundred miles on it and am amazed at how well it works just as it came. i am thinking of reworking my rear cluster due to the fact that i lose all but 5 or so gears due to the chainline position. That or going with an IGH. I am still learning how to use the motor and was at first pedaling and using my gears instead of using the motor to its greatest effect. i have the big dolphin battery that fits nicely in the triangle and estimate that i can get at least 40 miles per charge. That is an estimate for i havent even drained the battery below 50% on any one ride. Still not sure about best front chainring size was using 30t but realised that it limited my speed so i now have a 36t on and will see how it goes. The possible configurations seem ample to say the least, and i look forward to trying some different configurations and tuning it in more. Great product, it will allow me to commute much more than i was doing previously.
Working...
X