2020 Giant Stance 1 bottom bracket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Giant Stance 1 bottom bracket?

I'm looking to order a 2020 Giant Stance 1. It has a bottom bracket called SRAM DUB. I assume I'll need a 100mm BBSHD or will the 68-74 BBSHD fit?

I'm looking to get a medium or a small size. I don't think a shark would fit in the downtube so I'm thinking of getting the Wolf Pup from Lunacycle as I only need to travel about 20 miles.

How much your experience?

Comment

I put one of the kits on another cheap bike but it’s quite lacking. Hope someone knows more about these bottom brackets. Thx.

Comment

I checked around another website and it says it’s a SRAM DUB BB86. So I assume an adapter would be all I need.

Comment

Bb adaptor required to get to bsa standard. I used a 100mm bbhd motor. Large frame could only just accept shark battery so your choice of battery should fit

Comment

Originally posted by Yippy View Post
            I'm looking to order a 2020 Giant Stance 1. It has a bottom bracket called SRAM DUB. I assume I'll need a 100mm BBSHD or will the 68-74 BBSHD fit?

I'm looking to get a medium or a small size. I don't think a shark would fit in the downtube so I'm thinking of getting the Wolf Pup from Lunacycle as I only need to travel about 20 miles.
            If you get a definitive answer regarding the SRAM DUB and fitting the BBSHD please post it here. I've been trying to find out the same thing for a different bike and there is surprisingly little info about any of it unless I'm missing it all. From my limited research, It appears the DUB and similar other external bearing BB's actually thread into the bike frame BB and appear to be english threaded. This is based on the little I could find about them, so this MAY NOT be the case.. Would be great if someone could verify this.

Comment

This link is a good one on BB's and references a Giant Stance 4, but I don't know if it has your particular answer https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80319
              Last edited by CC Rider; 06-15-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

great link, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X