• Show
Clear All

can you help me with a speed problem

Comment

got a 72v 3000w bike and I need speed

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamgear33 View Post
        got a 72v 3000w bike and I need speed
        The easy way to raise speed is to increase voltage or use larger diameter wheels. Since you already have the 72V battery, you could get another battery and put it in series with the 72V. Just make sure that your controller is rated for your increased voltage.

Comment

Robert Conway and I have been building my own kits for 3 years now with a total of 3 hub convertion Kits from 48v 1000watt and 52v 1500watt and my latest 72v 3000 watt kit I have some serious talent assembling these Bikes Plattsburgh NY 12901

Comment

Hi,
            Builder available in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Very experienced bike mechanic and experienced with BBSHD kit. Haven't dealt with other electric motor kits, but willing to work with what you have.

Comment

Hello all. Well some of the staff knows me pretty well and as far as ebikes go I could put them together in no time. Trouble shooting, helping a noobie, complete installs... it would all be easy and actually fun to get away from running production parts all the time. If someone needed a custom part that's not a problem either. I have a growing CNC shop that could fabricate anything needed. I'm also less than an hour from NYC. Lets bring Luna East!

The company is Fiske Machining. I'll have to put together a build link but there is a website and facebook page that my wife started and it doesn't showcase much at all. I've spent my 30 year career working mostly for medical and aerospace industries. I got tired of that so I opened my own shop.

https://www.fiskemachining.com
              Last edited by jigs; 07-28-2018, 10:49 AM.
              Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways screaming "Holy shit! What a ride!"

Comment

I'm in Albuquerque. I've built a few different e-bikes. I have a small machine/fab shop at home. Whether off-road or on, this is an ideal place for e-bikes. Forgiving climate and plenty of trails/paths. I'm currently installing a BBS02 on one of my DH MTBs and will design and build a prototype off-road handcycle this winter. It will include a Bafang Ultra mid-drive. Can't wait to try this new Wolf battery pack. Luna continues to push the envelope.

Comment

Working...
                X