New Old question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Old question

Maybe there have already been topics on this.. maybe i am on post 2ish?

maybe somebody has a hack, maybe somebody is already come up with a easy way to fix this, or maybe I'm S.O.L.

I had an issue with my battery and magnet, I had to pull off the entire unit and look at the motor and controller. In doing so, I looked at the bracket that holds the unit on at the bottom bracket. It generally would fit in with a star pattern, but it seems that while I've had the bike running, I never checked the nut to double-check that it was tight. Yes everything was tight, yet easy to undo. But it left a very large space for the star pattern to get back into. Is there a hack for this to say fit a coke can maybe adding aluminum to the outside, or is there something available that will fill this in for me so that I will be able to tighten down the nut and not worry. Also, I am not able to put the nut cover on my bike. The one nut goes on, but the Black cover does not. I believe this is why they told me to get 120 mm when dealing with 100 mm bottom bracket. Any help would be wonderful.
Working...
X