Programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programming

Does the Bafang kit come with both street and off-road motor controller program, or does one have to manually change it. Is it one or the other or is there memory to store both settings

It just holds one set of parameters and odds are that either one won't be perfect... frankly it's not a big deal to get a single set that covers everything but you may need to fiddle for a while to get it there

Comment

Thank you ....

Comment

Doesn't the Eggrider V2 have an ON and OFF road modes ? - I don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by myozone View Post
          Doesn't the Eggrider V2 have an ON and OFF road modes ? - I don't have one.
          I don't know whether it does or doesn't

I used to think having two modes would be useful but after getting mine tuned properly I just can't imagine what the point would be - it works extremely well in all conditions with the present tune

Comment

I think if you have a BBSXX motor and have it programmed to suit you for decently aggressive off road, you will find it to work well even on pavement/street. Off road is more critical for smooth power delivery and shut-down and overrun. Once you get it suitable and smoothly operating for off road, anything on pavement is a piece of cake after that. My BBSHD will hit 40 mph on flat pavement with an off road biased program. You have 9 levels of tune and PAS that you can go to, so having the power and its delivery progressively ramp up to your liking is very easy.

Comment

Working...
            X