Smart Pie fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Pie fitting

Greetings, how can I be sure that the Smart Pie will fit my front forks? The drop out seems to be 4”, go up 2" to 3” and it narrows down gradually to just a little over 3”. In my surfing around the web site didn’t notice anything about Luna Cycle warrantee?? When I order what do I need to include from Luna Cycle (besides the battery) to insure I get all I need to do a complete operating install? Is there shops in my area that could help me or maybe do the install? Central California or the greater San Fransisco Bay Area.

Thank you, blessings, ‘J’ene

Originally posted by Jene Rong View Post
    Greetings, how can I be sure that the Smart Pie will fit my front forks? The drop out seems to be 4”, go up 2" to 3” and it narrows down gradually to just a little over 3”. In my surfing around the web site didn’t notice anything about Luna Cycle warrantee?? When I order what do I need to include from Luna Cycle (besides the battery) to insure I get all I need to do a complete operating install? Is there shops in my area that could help me or maybe do the install? Central California or the greater San Fransisco Bay Area.

Thank you, blessings, ‘J’ene
    Let's get the dropout measurement in mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	c265060575822e26471122c96e81d781.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	46046

Comment

Working...
    X