Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggestions on a bike to convert for a single mome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions on a bike to convert for a single mome?

Looking to start biking with a kiddo in tote as a means to get to and from work as well as to and from the store and things of that nature I am wondering what bike would be a good start for something like that ( hasn't biked in years actually misses it.- So what kind of bike would you lot suggest for someone like me to convert into a Ebike

Would you consider a purpose-built e-bike as an alternative? While I have 2 bikes that I converted and am happy with both, if I were starting from scratch with no bike to convert, I would have a hard look at what's available (and on sale). There are some pretty decent bikes out there, including some from Luna.

Comment

Go find a bike you like to ride and like the looks of that has disc brakes. I built a child hauler around a comfy cruiser with a BBS02 and mighty mini 52V 6Ah battery. Had I not kept toying with it, this was a $1100 build (+ $150 into the trailer) good for 25 miles of mild cruising. Plenty of power in just PAS 1 and got us up the worst hill around here without burning up!

Comment

Working...
      X