Tetro Dorado brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tetro Dorado brakes

I've ordered a BBSHD kit and will probably also upgrade my brakes to hydraulics disc brakes. I'm trying to decide whether to the the Tektro Dorado kit or the Shimano brake with the brake sensor cable. What do people have.

The Tektro brakes is supposed to have the brake sensor built in and you can just plug it into the kit. Luna doesn't sell them but instead sell the Shimano kits. If I get the Shimano Deore XT kit then the price is about the same. I can see that the advantage of the Tecktro is that the brake sensor is built so it would seem to be a simpler installation. Would the Shimano plus the brake sensor cable work just as well.

im using the dorado with 180mm rotors at first i thought i needed it, moral lesson for my style of riding (PA0+throttle+pedal) i dont' need brake cut off, i don't need the integration and all those stuff the reason i didn't switched back to my xt brakes is because of the thick rotors + the brake is quite new + i'm too lazy:) now my bike is only 3 visible cables in the handle (2 brakes cable & 1 shifter infront of the handle bar and throttle & control pad behind handle bar)

Comment

Working...
    X