Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swellens
    replied
    good info, thanks everyone. I'm doing my build this weekend, wish me luck. :)

P.S. Thank you to Luna Cycle for the super fast shipping. Ordered Saturday and had it on my doorstep Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Louis
    replied
    Originally posted by Swellens View Post
    my only concern is controller to battery, I have the bottle battery, I'm guessing it should be a straight connection. I seem to have two separate connectors between the controller and the battery.
    Here's a good primer as well. I suggest the best skill any builder can best start their career with is basic soldering. An Amazon complete kit can be had for $18. Eventually we all will use the skill, best to start off on the right foot IME.
    We always recommend that when you buy any ebike kit, you get the major components (controller, motor, and throttle) all from the same vendor (also, buy a spare throttle). That way the connectors wi…

Connectors are over rated. If you have a frame mounted case, direct solder or crimp those shortened wires. I hated hiding wire bundles.

Leave a comment:

• paxtana
    replied
    Just cut off whatever's on the controller and crimp something nice like an xt-90S (and do the other side so the battery matches, if needed)

Leave a comment:

• Swellens
    replied
    my only concern is controller to battery, I have the bottle battery, I'm guessing it should be a straight connection. I seem to have two separate connectors between the controller and the battery.

Leave a comment:

• Louis
    replied
    I'm sorry, what sort of video, what wiring is confusing?

Leave a comment:

• ResetBttn
    replied
    Luna Cycle has a YouTube channel I'm following. Try this and definitely subscribe to them for more.

Leave a comment:

• RBF
    replied
    Yes, would love to see some as well.

Leave a comment:

• Swellens
    started a topic BSSHD wiring videos.

BSSHD wiring videos.

Any good videos on proper wiring during install.
Working...
X