Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brassman
    replied
    What a great video of fabricating an ebike from pvc pipe. Of course the bike is junk, but to build it?
    I knew about sand in a pipe to bend it without creasing, but didn't think of it the last time I heat bent plastic pipe. Watched that part twice.

Leave a comment:

• Mike_V
    commented on 's reply
    So, 1960s Mini Bikes were made of conduit and tube bender with a 3 1/2 HP lawnmower engine, jackshaft and a steel friction brake shoe.
    Broken quickly to ease parents anxiety and be quiet.
    With this technology my tweenaged self would build one tomorrow.
    Ain't technology great? although I would fill the plastic pipe with plastic foam and maybe an internal skeleton of coat hanger wire.

• AZguy
    commented on 's reply
    Prolly not best for hard cornering =]

• ncmired
    commented on 's reply
    that's it!

• AZguy
    commented on 's reply
    Haha - flexi-frameĀ® suspension?

• paxtana
    replied
    Mod note, I am leaving up one of these posts. The others have been deleted

Leave a comment:

• ncmired
    replied
    Originally posted by AZguy View Post
    Double posts are usually frowned upon

However 12 posts (and the only posts) all exactly the same link to something on you tube from a new user smells like

Click image for larger version  Name:	spam.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.9 KB ID:	150693

I won't even consider clicking on it...
    No worries AZguy - I got this! It's a video on building a 2-wheeled rolling contraption using PVC pipe (yes, for the main frame, forks and stays). It rolled under power, and at least it won't rust through - gotta give it that. And it has full suspension of a sort.

I had to wash my eyes out with soap after viewing the video, it was that obscene (to a steel bike frame snob).
    Last edited by ncmired; 04-25-2022, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AZguy
    replied
    Double posts are usually frowned upon

However 12 posts (and the only posts) all exactly the same link to something on you tube from a new user smells like

Click image for larger version

Name:	spam.gif
Views:	304
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	150693

I won't even consider clicking on it...

Leave a comment:

• Tiberius
    started a topic How to Build an Electric Bike at Home

How to Build an Electric Bike at Home

How to Build an Electric Bike at Home which runs 35 km with a single charge

Hello World. Today I am going to show how to make electric bike with PVC pipe and Magnesium Alloy Wheel 36v , 250w hub motor. Here I have used 36v ,12A li-i...
Working...
X